During your student life there will be many situations where you will be facing the need of help. Our system offers a complex help accessable whenever and from anywhere. All this by giving you access to contributions and answers of those, who know the best: classmates, students, colleagues, thus those who once were in a similiar situation.
I'm going to an exam an don't know what to expect:
- What kind of questions will I be asked?
The section documents provides you with sample questions, assignments, further in forum you can always ask.
- What's the usual course of the exam?
I can check the forum or look at the references.
I'm looking for documents of various sorts :
- I missed some lectures?
The section documents and there notes from lectures.
- I'm making my preparation for an exam, has it perhaps been done before?
- Essays, cheat sheets (at your own risk:])
I'm selecting my classes, but can't decide what to choose :
- What was the class like? What will it be about, is the official syllabus sufficient?
- What was the diffuculty of getting the credits?
- What were the requirements to get the credits?
I'm selecting my classes, but can't decide which teacher I want:
- What is his teaching style? Fun, boring, verbal and nonverbal characteristics, simply whatever is worth noting.
- How strictly does a teacher grade?
And many others...